Jameson 100’ X 1/8” fish tapes feature a round, flexible rod that slides easily over wires in occupied conduit, offering exceptional bending strength for maneuvering tight turns.
This 100 foot Wee Buddy by Jameson is a necessity for any technician’s tool kit. Because of its small size it can be easily stored and carried to a job site. The thinner gauge of only 1/8 inch tape makes it able to have a bend radius of just 1.5 inches; this makes it ideal for flex conduit and sharp corners. The accessory kit comes with a fiberglass fish tape repair kit for any splits that may occur, avoiding painful fiberglass splinters, or for adding new tips to the tape. Flexible leaders, pulling eyes, and end ferrules are all included in the kit so you are ready for any obstacles. It comes with (#8-18-100K) or without (#8-18-100) a kit.
- Jameson Part# 8-18-100 and 8-18-100k (Kit)
- 100 Foot Rod Non-conductive Fiberglass 1/8 inch Rod with a 1.5 inch Bending Radius
- 200 pound tension/pull strength Comes with (#8-18-100K) or without (#8-18-100) an accessory kit
Accessory Kit for Wee Buddy Includes:
- Two (2) pulling eyes for attaching pull lines or grips to fish tape
- Two (2) spring leaders for pushing through occupied conduit
- Two (2) end ferrules for repairing broken rod tips
- Two (2) splice ferrules for connecting broken rod ends