This product ships directly from the manufacturer and has a lead time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about shipment or ETA.
Go Vertical! - MiniRaQ differs from the traditional wall mount server racks and other rackmount products sold by Chatsworth (CPI), Hoffman, BlackBox, Middle Atlantic, etc. by mounting the rackmount equipment (including servers) vertically instead of horizontally.
The MiniRaq vertical wall mount racks minimize the distance the enclosure is required to extend from the wall. Our vertical wall mount racks enable installation of equipment with depths/lengths as great as 35". Traditional wall mount enclosures limit equipment depths to 19-23".
Ease of Installation - MiniRaQ can be installed by a single technician, this Greatly reduces labor cost of installation. The MiniRaQ vertical rack mount modular design enables tool-less assembly after backplate is secured to wall
The 14U MiniRaQ Convertible Compact is a wallmount rack that includes a 4.5" deep backplate and (2) 8U side panels. The upper section of the backplate features a 4U space dedicated for installation of up to 96 ports of patch panel hardware. The 8U side panels are capable of holding over 400 lbs. of equipment mounted in a vertical orientation. Internal to the backplate is set of 2U rails that can also be used for installation of equipment in a vertical orientation. These 2U rails line up perfectly with the side panels enabling installation of equipment that starts on the 2U internal rails and ends on the side panels. This open rack extends only 18.8" from the wall and can accommodate rackmount equipment with any depth/length. Three pairs of removal access plates on the top, bottom, and lower sides of the backplate can be used for routing of large data cable bundles or power cable routing. These rectangular plates can also be replaced with many of our MiniRaQ options further increasing the capabilities of the MiniRaQ. An integrated level and grounding lug assures that a single technician can quickly & accurately install the MiniRaQ and properly ground all installed equipment. The 14U Convertible Compact model can be upgraded in the field to any SECURE Compact model. All MiniRaQ products are modular and qualify for shipment via UPS or FedEx Ground, eliminating the need for a costly liftgate or forklift at the delivery site.
- Revolutionary space saving design - Deploy up to 16U of equipment.
- Optimized for today's deep rackmount components
- Equipment is installed vertically to allow placement in small previously unusable spaces.
- Dedicated patch panel space with up to 4U at top of backplate.
- Available with field upgradeable 4U, 6U, 8U or 10U side panels.
- Designed to hold up to 400 lbs. of equipment without additional bracing.
- Rapidly mounts to wall studs, backboard or concrete block.
- Installation is easily performed by a single technician.
- Integrated bridge lances for easy and efficient cable management.
- Large cable access holes on top, bottom & sides of backplate.
- Integrated earth grounding stud.
- Constructed from heavy duty 14AWG steel.
- Convertible models are field upgradeable to fully enclosed & locking MiniRaQ Secure.
|Configuration||MiniRaQ Convertible Compact|
|Total Rack Units Available||14U|
|Rack Units for Equipment Mounted Vertically||8U|
|Rack Units for Patch Panel at Top of Backplate||4U|
|Bonus Rack Units Internal to Backplate||2U|
|Bonus Rack Units External to Backplate||N/A|
|Shipping Weight Box1/Box2||44 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions Box1/Box2||23"(H) x 34"(W) x 22"(D)|
|Upgradeable to Secure Model||Yes|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Max Equipment Depth without Standoffs||N/A|
|Max Equipment Depth with Standoffs||N/A|
|Cooling Fan Tray||N/A|
|Integrated Grounding Stud||Yes|
|Integrated Cable Mgmt (Back Plate)||Yes|