7' Double-Sided Vertical Finger Duct Cable Manager
Vertical Finger-Duct Cable Management provides vertical cable management on the side of a network rack. This Double-Sided Vertical Cable Manager is a 7-foot tall Finger Duct Style Cable Management solution that will keep your cables organized and your rack looking good. It features slotted ducts designed to allow cables to be routed at as required to Patch Panels, switches, servers or any rack mounted equipment. Removable covers makes routing your cables easy and keeps your system looking neat. Mounting screws included.
- Provides flexibility for front cable management with a neat and clean appearance
- Designed with slotted ducts providing vertical cable management on the side of a rack
- #10-32 Screws
- Base, 16 Gauge Steel, Duct, Engineered Thermoplastic Covers
- American Made
- Depth: 5" (per side)
- Width: 4"
- Height: 84" (7 feet)
- Weight:20 lbs.
What's In the Box
- 1 Double-Sided 7-foot Vertical Cable Management Duct
- 4 Duct Covers (2 per side)
- Mounting Screws