The EZ-RJ45® fully shielded plug, with an internal ground, combines the performance advantage exclusive to the EZ-RJ45® design with the performance advantage inherent to shielded products to provide an unparalleled solution for the market.
- EZ-RJ45® design allows the wires to pass through the connector so the twists in each pair can be pulled closer to the contacts than conventional plugs.
- Maintaining the twists to the point of termination significantly decreases crosstalk and markedly increases performance.
- Fully shielded products provide reduced pair-to-pair crosstalk, alien crosstalk, and considerably improved immunity to noise at all frequencies.
- Significantly improve Shannon capacity.
- Substantially improve noise immunity at all frequencies, especially above 30 MHz when cable balance starts to significantly degrade.
- Category 6 performance per EIA/TIA B.2. FCC compliant, UL rated. RoHS compliant
- Max Cable OD: 6.60mm (0.260"), Max Insulated wire OD: 1.041mm (0.041")
- For solid round or stranded wire cables.
- Made in the USA, Patented
- TAA Compliant
Hospitals < EMI / RFI >, Manufacturing plants, Casinos, Broadcast studios, Buildings in proximity to microwave towers, electrical power stations or towers.
- Can be prepped for use with CAT5e and CAT6+ shielded cable
MFG Part #100021C