NO RETURNS ON BULK/CUSTOM CABLE. Please go to https://cablesupply.com/shipping-returns/ for more information.
Cat5e Outdoor Bulk Ethernet Cable, Aerial Shielded Solid Copper CMX with Messenger Wire, 1000ft
The Cat5e Shielded Outdoor Aerial cable is ideal for your aerial voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you're wiring outside of your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you. It's perfect for aerial installations where the cable will be secured to poles or posts.
This cable's 8 conductors (4 pairs) are solid bare copper with a high density HDPE insulation and a CMX Rated UV resistant jacket. Also included is an aluminum foil shielding which helps eliminate and protect against electrical interferences that could impede your signal. The steel messenger wire helps eliminate drooping and sagging when the cable is pulled tight. This Outdoor Shielded cable is designed for outdoor aerial LAN applications, making it the best solution for installation runs that require the cable to be installed above ground (pole to pole).
Tested up to speeds of 350MHz.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Category 5E Outdoor Aerial cable With Steel Messenger, Outside Plant
- Suitable For 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for Outdoor Aerial Installations UV Jacket (CMX) (UV)
- Category-5E Foil Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Breaking Tension of the Messenger: 1370 Mpa
- Maximum Hang Distance: 70 Meters
- RoHS Compliant
- Sequential Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied in 1000' On A Wooden Spool