NO RETURNS ON BULK/CUSTOM CABLE. Please go to https://cablesupply.com/shipping-returns/ for more information.
Cat6 Computer Network Cable 1000ft CMP/Plenum Boxed Bulk Ethernet Cable
Category 6 cables, commonly known as Cat 6, is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and are backward compatible with previous categories of networking (Cat 3, Cat 5, Cat 5e). Cat6 network cables can be used for 1000Base-TX, 100Base-T & 10Base-T networking and Cat6A cables can go up to 10Gbase-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet).
It is important to remember that your network will not perform at Gigabit speeds, unless all of the components are validated at Gigabit speeds. So you will not only need gigabit cables, but you will need a gigabit switch, router or hub and also gigabit network cards.
CAT6 cables are becoming increasingly popular, especially with their capabilites of performing at Gigabit Speeds. However, Cat 5e cables are still the most used and most popular network cable. Plenum Computer Cable 1000 Foot is made with a Riser rated flame resistant jacket allowing it for use in-wall and under raised floor installation. This cable is UL listed and CMP rated.
- Item Detail: Cat6 Computer Cable 1000ft
- Plenum Solid: 1000ft of blue Category 6 solid bulk cable with a fire-rated jacket. This is computer cable that can be used for voice, data, or video transmission.
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair with spline.
- The jacket has sequential foot markers.
- 600MHz, Verified compliant with EIA/TIA standards by UL and ETL
- High-performance data communications cable for noisy environment
- Suitable for 550MHz high-speed data applications Gigabit ethernet, fast ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for indoor installations
- Excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics
- Standards: ANSI, EIA, TIA 568B
- Specs: Physical Construction Conductor Solid bare copper Conductor Size 23 AWG Insulation FEP Insulation Thickness 0.5mm Outer Diameter 6.2mm Jacket FR-PVC Jacket
- Available in various colors
- Electrical Characteristics Impedance 200-600MHz 100Ω ±32 Capacitance Unbalance