This product ships directly from the manufacturer and has a lead time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about shipment or ETA.
The Heavy Duty Wall Mount Server Rack is designed for applications requiring larger load capacities, up to 300 lbs. This data cabinet is specially designed for high traffic environments, such as schools, warehouses, and places with limited available space. It has smooth, rounded edges to prevent injuries and liabilities, front and rear swing-out features, lockable front and rear sub-panel, and dust and noise reduction features. It also has vented panels on the top and bottom and cable knock-outs in the top and bottom provide flexibility for specific cable and conduit configurations. The locking rack door is removable and reversible and is available in a plexiglass or solid configuration.
- 300lbs weight capacity
- Removable and reversible front door
- Locking door
- Plexiglass front door
- Safe, round edges
- Open rear, ideal for accessibility to wall
- Top and bottom cable knockouts, 2 at 3.0'', 2 at 0.88''
- Offered in black
- Lances for internal cable management
- Vented side panels and top panel
- Welded bullet hinges, R-side
- Steel guiding pins
- 19" rackable per EIA-310-D Standard
- (2) sets of adjustable mounting rails
- 10-32 tapped mounting holes
- Cabinet ships fully assembed
- Available in 12u (24 x 22 x 24), 18u (48 x 22 x 24), and 26u (36 X 22 x 24)