This product ships directly from the manufacturer and has a lead time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about shipment or ETA.
The open frame of this Data Rack allow for a unique blend of strength, flexibility, and accessibility. It has dual-rack uprights that support 19'' rackmount equipment such as patch panels, cable management, fiber-optic equipment, switch panels, servers, etc. The product also allows airflow and makes cabling and mounting equipment both easier and more manageable. Rack provides great strength and mounting flexibility of a cabinet, but in an open frame design. Unique dual-rack uprights are ideal for rack mountable 19” equipment such as servers, switches and other equipment where two-post rack cannot accommodate adequate mounting support. Open frame design enhances airflow, and allows for flexible cabling and equipment mounting. Product ships unassembled and individually boxed for quick and convenient job-site handling.
- 6061-T6 aluminum extrusion 19'' rackmount equipment compatible
- Two sets of mounting rails
- Cable manager mount holes included on side channels
- Easy self-assembly
- Available in Black
- Available in 7' X 29 (45u) or 7' X 36 (45u),
- Double Sided RMU Marked Rail
- Weight capacity 2,000 lbs.
12-24 Tapped Model:
- 6061-T6 aluminum extrusion
- M6 Cage-Nut Model: 14 gauge steel
- 19 rackable per EIA-310-D Standard
- 12-24 threaded or cage-nut mounting provisions
- Double sided RMU markings on both sides of mounting rails
- Side channels include cable manager mounting holes
- One container; easily assembled, hardware included
- Black epoxy powder-coat finish
Model Size: Height: 84, Width: 24, Depth: 06, Rails: 12-24 tapped or M6 Cage Nut
UL Listed Application: Government Military Seismic Prone Locations Mission Critical Services Telecommunications