RG6, Coaxial Cable, 60% Standard Shield, 500ft Black, 18AWG High-Grade RG6U UL-Rated Coaxial Cable, standard shield Suitable for Digital HDTV Applications, CATV, Outdoor TV Antennas and Digital Satellite Installations.
Fully sweep-tested to 3GHz 18AWG Solid Copper-Clad Steel Aluminum/PET-foil bonded 60% Aluminum braid shield 500 feet supplied in a pull box Black PVC jacket 75. 18AWG Solid CCS Conductor UL listed, ETL rated CMR, CATV, CL2 .
- Physical Construction Inner Conductor Material: Solid copper clad steel
- Inner Conductor Size: 18 AWG
- Inner Conductor Construction: φ0.040±0.0039 in
- Insulation Material: Foamed PE Insulation
- Diameter: φ0.181 ± 0.0039 in
- Insulation Min Thickness: 0.0598 in
- Insulation Color: White
- 1st Shield Material: Aluminum/PET-Foil Bonded
- 2nd Shield Material: Aluminum Wire
- 2nd Shield Construction: 0.0047x5x16 (60%)
- Jacket Material: PVC Jacket Diameter: 0.0047 ± 0.0079 in
- Jacket Color: Black
- Electrical Characteristics Center Resistance: ≤ 120 Ω/km
- Capacitance: 15.8 ± 0.61 pF/ft
- Impedance: 75 ± 3 Ω
Pallet shipping discounts are available! If you are ordering 10 or more of this product, please call 760-945-9000 or send an e-mail to email@example.com to get a shipping quote.