The Cat6A RJ-45 shielded keystone jack is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and designed for computer networks. Engineered to provide full shield protection and reliability while supporting up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications. Created with an advanced design to provide optimum signal quality allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Cat6A performance standards. For best results use with shielded Ethernet cable.
- Shielded products are used to prevent the leakage of signals onto other channels in close proximity.
- Toolless' jack that you can also punch down with a normal punch down tool if desired EMI/RFI Protection Noise immunity from outside electrical noise.
- Data security in secure network applications.
- Component rated to achieve good channel margin.
- Shielded is recommended for installations in noisy environments.
- Cat6A rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth Provides maximum performance and superior signal quality.
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram.
- Reverse compatible to all lower rated category components.
- Compatible with wall plates, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels.
- Works with all shielded Ethernet patch cables
- Cat6A RJ-45 shielded keystone jack is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and is designed for networking.
- Cat6A RJ-45 Jack is engineered to provide full shield protection and reliability, supporting up to ten Gigabit Ethernet.
- Advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Cat6A performance standards. Use with shielded Ethernet cable.