This product ships directly from the manufacturer and has a lead time. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about shipment or ETA.
The 14U MiniRaQ SECURE Compact is a fully secure wallmount enclosure that extends only 20" from the wall and can accommodate rackmount equipment with a maximum depth/length of 28". The 8U side panels are capable of holding over 400 lbs. of equipment mounted in a vertical orientation. The upper section of the backplate features a 4U space dedicated for installation of up to 96 ports of patch panel. Internal to the backplate is set of 2U rails that can also be used for installation of equipment in a vertical orientation. These 2U rails line up perfectly with the side panels enabling installation of equipment that starts on the 2U internal rails and extends on to the side panels. Three pairs of removal access plates on the top, bottom, and lower sides of the backplate can be used for routing of large data cable bundles or routing of power cables. These rectangular plates can also be replaced with many of our MiniRaQ options further increasing the capabilities of the MiniRaQ. An integrated level and grounding lug assures that a single technician can quickly & accurately install the MiniRaQ and properly ground all installed equipment. All MiniRaQ products are modular and qualify for shipment via UPS or FedEx Ground, eliminating the need for a costly liftgate or forklift at the delivery site. The MRQ351S14 includes a 4.5" deep backplate, (2) 8U side panels, front panel, locking lid & vented bottom. GoVertical with MiniRaQ!
- Revolutionary space saving design - Deploy up to 16U of equipment.
- Fully secure enclosure - Tamper-proof enclosure with locking top cover.
- Dedicated patch panel space for up to 96 ports at top of backplate.
- Equipment with depths up to 35" can be installed in previously unusable spaces.
- Ventilated locking cover and bottom panels.
- Optional high velocity fan module keeps critical network equipment cool.
- Available with field upgradeable 4U, 6U, 8U or 10U side panels.
- 2U of bonus equipment space internal to backplate.
- Large cable access plates on top, bottom & sides of backplate.
- Optional RJ-45 LAN/console ports for switch configuration without opening the MiniRaQ.
- High security tubular 7-tumbler lock.
- Reinforced custom double cam and machined steel tamper resistant lock collars.
- Designed to hold 400 lbs. without additional bracing.
- Rapidly mounts to wall studs, plywood backboard or concrete block.
- Installation is easily performed by a single technician.
- Integrated bridge lances for easy and efficient cable management.
- Integrated earth grounding stud.
- Constructed from heavy duty 14AWG steel.
|Configuration||MiniRaQ Secure Compact|
|Total Rack Units Available||14U|
|Rack Units for Equipment Mounted Vertically||8U|
|Rack Units for Patch Panel at Top of Backplate||4U|
|Bonus Rack Units Internal to Backplate||2U|
|Bonus Rack Units External to Backplate||N/A|
|Shipping Weight Box1/Box2||72 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions Box1/Box2||23"(H) x 34"(W) x 22"(D)|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Max Equipment Depth without Standoffs||22"|
|Max Equipment Depth with Standoffs||28"|
|Cooling Fan Tray||Optional|
|Integrated Grounding Stud||Yes|
|Integrated Cable Mgmt (Back Plate)||Yes|