The new Pass Through RJ45 Cat5E Connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front.
This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order. Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. By reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts, performance is optimized! Crimp with the patented EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool... crimps and trims in one cycle.
- For use in Cat5E compliant data networks.
- Category 5E performance per EIA/TIA B.2. FCC compliant, UL rated. RoHS compliant
- Easy to verify wire sequence. Simple one piece design...no bars or liners.
- Works with solid wire.
- Faster terminations with reduced scrap.
- Max Cable OD: 6.60mm (0.260"), Max Insulated wire OD: 1.041mm (0.041")
- TAA Compliant
- Suitable for 10/100/1000/2500 Megabit networks
- Suitable for .01/.1/1/2.5 Gigabit networks
- Compatible with Cat and Cat5 connectors and devices
- Exceeds 10/100/1000/2.5GBASE-T Standards
Heavy Duty mod plug Crimp Tool Part Number 100695